I am truly a mom over the top! I have been a compulsive overeater for most of my life. The first time I remember specific over the top eating behaviors was when I was 13 years old. That was 24 years ago. I started on this journey to health, to abstinence, to sanity in May, 2010. I hope that by blogging I can help, not only myself, but help others to know that they aren't alone. My tools on this journey are Overeaters Anonymous and SparkPeople.

I cleaned my house

It has been so long since I have done nitty gritty down and dirty cleaning of the kitchen and living room and it was time.  We all worked on bedrooms last night as a family so they were in good shape but I did the kitchen, living room and bathroom..  Then my friend stopped by with her kids to visit for a while and so she could run to a quick Dr.'s appointment without her toddler and preschooler in tow.  It was nice to know that my floors were clean enough for the 14 month old to be all over and I knew she wouldn't find anything icky to put in her mouth. 

I have done well today.  I am staying on target with my eating and even budgeted for a snack of air popped popcorn later.  I found ranch popcorn seasoning and it is super low cal and really tasty. 

My hubby is out playing video games with his buddies for the evening...yes, I married a geek.  I really don't enjoy being home alone at night especially when that is my most difficult time of day with my food.  Oh well!  I am determined to power through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Mom Over The Top