I am truly a mom over the top! I have been a compulsive overeater for most of my life. The first time I remember specific over the top eating behaviors was when I was 13 years old. That was 24 years ago. I started on this journey to health, to abstinence, to sanity in May, 2010. I hope that by blogging I can help, not only myself, but help others to know that they aren't alone. My tools on this journey are Overeaters Anonymous and SparkPeople.

Nights are killer

Mother nature and hormones are not helping my food cravings right now especially when evening cravings are always tough for me. I had a fantastic day yesterday.  Then the kids went to bed and I not only ate two huge bowls of air popped popcorn but followed it with 8 generic sandwich cookies and when that wasn't enough I had two bowls of fruity pebbles.   NOT OKAY!   Seriously, my insanity astounds me.  

I wrote my OA sponsor yesterday but haven't heard back from her yet.  So far this morning I am doing okay.  I have been very busy searching for my missing car keys and haven't had much time to think about food.  Right now I am trying to figure out (after two hours of searching) where I could have possibly left them.   I have a vague memory of retrieving them from the 2 year old and putting them out of his reach but for the life I me I can't figure out where that might be, and it could be a memory from a different day since that's a pretty common occurrence around here.  I had to have them to drive home from the store yesterday so they made it into my house somewhere.  Guess I will be cleaning the kids' rooms today to make sure they didn't end up in their toys somewhere.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Mom Over The Top