I am truly a mom over the top! I have been a compulsive overeater for most of my life. The first time I remember specific over the top eating behaviors was when I was 13 years old. That was 24 years ago. I started on this journey to health, to abstinence, to sanity in May, 2010. I hope that by blogging I can help, not only myself, but help others to know that they aren't alone. My tools on this journey are Overeaters Anonymous and SparkPeople.

Sick of sickness.

Wow, I don't have enough words to express how tired I am. The past month has been sooooo trying. I am perpetually overwhelmed. I am getting back on track and have cut the sugar out of my diet again. I did okay during the height of the stress but was taking in way too many carbs. I did manage to lose 3 pounds over the past couple of weeks. 59 pounds so far. I can't complain about that. I ended up with the cold that kicked my daughter's asthma back into gear and for me it has turned into bronchitis. I just want to be well. I keep tracking though and am hoping to get back to my Spark People forums after our trip to Disney next month. Our schedule is complete chaos until then.   I am doing well with OA and am so grateful for the support I find there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Mom Over The Top