I am truly a mom over the top! I have been a compulsive overeater for most of my life. The first time I remember specific over the top eating behaviors was when I was 13 years old. That was 24 years ago. I started on this journey to health, to abstinence, to sanity in May, 2010. I hope that by blogging I can help, not only myself, but help others to know that they aren't alone. My tools on this journey are Overeaters Anonymous and SparkPeople.

Many kudos for OA

I feel very blessed to have attended an Overeaters Anonymous meeting tonight with a very open and welcoming group of people who also battle with compulsive overeating.  I was very anxious going into the meeting but was immediately put at ease.  There were two other new people tonight and I sat by one of them and we chatted a bit.


My name is Tina and I am a Compulsive Overeater.  I have abstained from overeating for 4 days now.  One day at a time?  ABSOLUTELY!




Oh, and today was a good day.  I felt good, had some energy and managed to keep my intake down, really below where it should have been but my darling daughter baby powdered the bathroom and we spent a couple of hours of my normal "bored" time dealing with the mess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Mom Over The Top