I am truly a mom over the top! I have been a compulsive overeater for most of my life. The first time I remember specific over the top eating behaviors was when I was 13 years old. That was 24 years ago. I started on this journey to health, to abstinence, to sanity in May, 2010. I hope that by blogging I can help, not only myself, but help others to know that they aren't alone. My tools on this journey are Overeaters Anonymous and SparkPeople.

I am not alone




Sometimes it is hard not to feel isolated when much of the world doesn't understand the struggles I face each day but them I remember....

I am not alone.  I will never be alone.   I know that if I listen I will be lead on the right path.  

I am so entirely grateful for the support of friends and family as well.  I can't do this on my own.   I am grateful for my sponsor and my OA friends.  I am thankful, in this month of Thanksgiving, that I have found a new way to live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Mom Over The Top