I am truly a mom over the top! I have been a compulsive overeater for most of my life. The first time I remember specific over the top eating behaviors was when I was 13 years old. That was 24 years ago. I started on this journey to health, to abstinence, to sanity in May, 2010. I hope that by blogging I can help, not only myself, but help others to know that they aren't alone. My tools on this journey are Overeaters Anonymous and SparkPeople.

One Piece of Advice

If you are a fellow blogger you need to go back every once in a while and read your own words.  These past six months have been such a struggle for me and I have had a really difficult time managing my emotions, my food and my weight.  I have found myself acting like I never found sanity last year.  I have been "sneaking" food, hiding wrappers and binging in secret.  It is like I learned nothing last year.  So I finally sat down and started on day one of this blog.  If I could do it once I can do this again and this time I will do better.  I am praying that I won't let myself fall down the rabbit hole again but if I do I climb right back out.   As of today sugar is gone, out of my diet, out of the house.   It just isn't worth it to me.  Click on the images to zoom and feel free to copy them for your own use.






1 comments:

GST Training Delhi said...

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Mom Over The Top