I am truly a mom over the top! I have been a compulsive overeater for most of my life. The first time I remember specific over the top eating behaviors was when I was 13 years old. That was 24 years ago. I started on this journey to health, to abstinence, to sanity in May, 2010. I hope that by blogging I can help, not only myself, but help others to know that they aren't alone. My tools on this journey are Overeaters Anonymous and SparkPeople.

Life has come crashing down

My dreams that were in the making are now on hold.  My financial aid has fallen through and I won't be back in school this semester.  It looks like it will be at least fall before I can get things straightened out.   This puts a wrench in all of our plans.  It keeps us from having the money that we need to move.  We are still looking for places to live.  We have decided to stay in our community so we can keep the kids at the same school they go to now.  I am struggling so hard with my food.  I keep looking at the positive side though, every year recently over the holidays I gain 5-10 pounds.  I haven't done that this year.

The good part of this week is that I get my walking cast on Friday.  I am so ready to be mobile again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Mom Over The Top